Bootable USB of Windows 10 Using Rufus Tool:
Learn how to make a windows 10 , 7 and XP bootable USB drive or pendrive with rufus, step by step. In this article i am gonna show you pro use of rufus to make bootable media properly, to install windows 10 (or any other Microsoft OS) on your laptops or desktop PC.
Things you need to do before Making Bootable flash Drive, you need a Microsoft Windows 10 ISO (You can obtain iso file from Microsoft Website), rufus setup from their websites. A USB drive of at least 8GB or more and a proper internet or WiFi connection on a PC.
Before starting the process make sure to backup or copy any important files on USB drive if have because all files will be deleted / formatted during this process. For a fresh start you have to download the updated copy of Microsoft windows ISO file.
Bootable USB Requirements:
Download Windows 10 and make sure that you have a minimum of 32GB USB storage to create the bootable flash drive of windows 10 or windows 7.
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance of up to 130MB/s(1)
- Transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds(2) [(2)...
- Transfer to drive up to 15 times faster than standard USB...
- Sleek, durable metal casing
To create bootable drive of Windows using ISO file you will need a program called Rufus which is a small utility to create bootable media for MBR and GPT Partitions.
Rufus is a Portable Software hence doesn’t require installation. it is a standalone utility.
You Might Also Like : Top 5 Linux ISO for Laptops in 2019
1. After Downloading Rufus bootable usb tool open rufus and choose the Device (USB) which should be used as your bootable media.
2. Select ISO file of your Windows 10.
2. Then, choose GPT partition table/scheme for UEFI and leave the File System & Cluster Size to default settings; remember to label the bootable usb drive.
4. Next, choose Start to finish.
Note: All Data Will be Erased from pendrive(removable device).
You Might Also Like : Top 5 Free Firewall Software for Great Security in 2019
Last update on 2021-06-18 / Affiliate links / Prices / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API