List Of Best Video Player For Android
As we all know watching videos has become the primary source of entertainment now days. Previously we had to convert a video to low-quality formats to view them on our mobile devices, where nowadays every modern smart device comes with an video player. However, if you want to find the best one for you, this article will help you better In this regard. I have compiled a shortlist of the best video player for Android (Mx Player, VLC etc) that will surely enhance your video viewing experience.
Read Also: Best HD Video Player For Windows
1. Mx Player
The MX player is one of the best and most popular HD video player for Android device, with a smooth and user-friendly interface. This player can play almost all kinds of HD videos without any problem. It has many beautiful features and also has multi-codec decoding capability. It offers a few plugin options with extra functions. MX player also supports subtitles; you can scroll both forward and backward as you want, sweep across the video screen, zooming function and many more. The most interestingly you can enjoy the one screen lock for the kids here.
- Get amazing and enjoyable Playback Features.
- Supports Audio Boost.
- Supports PiP and Background Playback
- Has Built in Advance Equalizer
- Mx Player Supports Ultra HD Videos
- Get a variable aspect ratio.
- You can lock the app and watch movies without any disturbance of the kids.
- Use various swipe gestures and pinch options to zoom the video.
- Features like scroll forward/backward, change text size, zoom in/out, gesture controls are available.
- Supports Hardware Decoding
- Play Network Streams.
VLC is another free video player for Android, where you don’t have to pay money for it, neither have to tolerate any ads. it’s one of the great video player after MX player, securing 2nd position in our video player apps list. You can enjoy both audio and video files in this player. It manages several types of formats for smooth service. Adaptive streaming, network streaming, media library organization, Hardware Decoding, it supports almost everything. Its’ Multiple features and design will mesmerize you. You can play multi-track audios and control the volume basing on gestures. You can call it a complete package which is for all levels of users.
- You will get a beautiful set of five-band built-in equalizer.
- It’s completely ads free.
- No in-app purchase will ever bother you.
- Hardware Decoding Supports
- It provides subtitle support, scrolls forward and backward, changes text size, and many more essential features for you.
- Get a gesture control facility like zoom in or zoom out.
- Swipe and pinch across the screen to control zoom in or out.
- It works with network shares, network streams, and drives.
- VLC supports almost everything from 360-degree video to 4K formats.
KMPlayer is one of the best video player for Android in the android market. It supports a wide range of codecs and file formats. Its library viewer can automatically detect media files and ready to provide you the cloud storage support. It supports subtitles, one-finger gesture volume control, brightness control, and has playback speed controls. You can also view your contents stored on Google drive. This video player also supports HD 4K videos; you can use it and watch any movie on the laptop or PC from your smart phone.
- It supports Slow Motion Playback.
- Access easily using the Gesture Support.
- Get subtitles suitable for Mobile Viewing.
- Play local & online 3D videos as it has 3D support.
- Customize and control the subtitle if required.
- Enjoy split and multiple videos with seamless playback.
- Get advance audio processing features for audio files.
- Share media easily using KMP Connect, moreover; bookmarks your favorite videos, movies, and music.
Xplayer is the best master video player for android. This android app supports all video formats, including 4K, ultra HD video files. It also supports Chrome and almost all kinds of video codecs. It is an HD video player for both tab and smartphone. It relieves you from the tension of losing files. You will also get the night mode, a privacy folder, and does not boast any banner ads.
- The player runs with AVI, MP4, M4V, MKV, MOV, 3GP, RMVB, WMV, FLV, and many more formats.
- Supports 4K media Playback.
- Supports Advance Hardware Decoding.
- Use Chromecast and enjoy videos on TV.
- Supports subtitle downloading.
- You can play any video in a pop-up window, background, and split-screen.
- Get essential features like Quick Mute, Night Mode, Playback Speed.
- You can easily share and manage your videos.
PlayerExtreme is a great free video player who has a built-in subtitle downloader. This android video player can stream audio, sync the subtitles, and video directly from the PC, or websites. This highly rated video player keeps the videos in a private folder for extra safety. It can play videos of almost all formats including 2K and 4K. Control the playing progress, brightness, and volume easily. Can also Store the videos sorted by name, date, and size in this player.
- The app supports almost all file types of video formats (mkv, mp4 etc).
- The player can stream all of your media to all your devices.
- Share music, Photo, Video among friends by using social platforms.
- Use TED Talks, NPR, sources, and get online content using the browser feature.
- You can add songs and the lyrics here.
- The player can play SMI, SRT, TXT SSA formats.
- You can organize photos, videos, and music.
6. OPlayer HD
OPlayer HD is a renowned video player for android which supports most of the file format for both audio and video playback. You will get versatile features in here. You can download or browse your file and share it over the internet. You can have subtitles while watching movies in it. Enjoy the excellent and user-friendly interface of Oplayer HD. You can also play streaming video in this video player. You can Adjust the playback speed, get the Repeat, and also the Background Play option in this player. You can protect your app and folders, can hide password-protected folders.
- Get auto boost and 1080P HD video performance on Android devices.
- Get a built-in file manager and AirPlay, Mirroring and, HDMI wire support.
- It remembers the exact playback time and resumes from the last position.
- You can render it on your TV as it supports the mirror, AirPlay, and HDMI wire.
- Here you can enjoy all 3D movies in 2D mode; moreover, you can control your playback using the headphone.
nPlayer is another free one of the best video player app for Android in the android market place. It supports all formats and plays videos seamlessly, which makes it unique as you don’t need to convert the video files in any other formats. You can stream videos from your remote devices. It has all important functions like volume, brightness, and interestingly you can adjust the tasks with simple swipes on the screen. The videos of your device get synced automatically in the app.
- Get a built-in browser and file manager.
- Get your files and videos nicely arranged.
- Enjoy the upgraded service and feel the difference.
- It supports multi-track audio, audio boost, embedded subtitles, external subtitle fonts.
- It supports official DTS audio codec, DTS HD.
- It supports pop-up play, videocast for smart TV, and also support HDMI output.
GPlayer is one of the uncommon video player app for Android that takes video mode and receptiveness to a new platform. It offers you to easily transfer files between the PC and your cell phone device or to tab via wifi. It supports various video file formats. You will get several smart built-in features. This app will broaden your area of the viewing experience, which will be merely smooth and perfect. It also supports Google Chromecast; moreover, you can play the video for multiple windows and also in the player anywhere.
- Supports the videos from YouTube and other URLs as it decodes almost all video formats.
- Share the preferred media content with others via wireless channels without any configuration.
- It has a super-fast loading capability, and it remains the same for the HD and large size videos.
- Use the unique feature to rearrange the size of the video screen.
- Enjoy fully ad-free and constant video playback and accessibility in it.
Read Also: Best Video Editing Software For Windows