Last Updated on by
Graphic Design Software is made up of powerful tools that are actually used in the making, editing, and management of computer graphics. Graphics may come in the form of images, drawings, illustrations, digital paintings and artworks, web graphics, icons, logo, titles and headings, and backgrounds, among others. Below you’ll find our selection of the 5 best graphic designing software solutions for windows that you can consider for your organization or for your personal use.
Adobe Photoshop CC is specifically targeted at professional graphic designers, artists and photographers. It enables users to design websites, posters, and banners using easy-to-use tools and built-in templates. For photographers, the app has tools that aid in picture creation and enhancement, making excellent works of art out of photographs and images. Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design Software comes in a variety of pricing plans, starting at $29.90/month
- Basic: Cropping, straightening, rotating and flipping.
- Auto-Fix: One touch adjustment to photo.
- Image Rendering: Panoramic image option.
- Borders: Add your personal touch.
- RAW photo support: RAW format support.
- Sharing: via sites like Facebook, Revel, Twitter, Tumblr, and more.
- Blemish Removal: Ability to remove any spot or dirt from the image.
- Colour: Slide controls to enhance the colors of the image.
- One-Touch filter: 20 eye-catching effects to choose from.
Adobe Illustrator CC is a Vector based graphic design software, highly-suitable for professional graphic designers and artists. It has a wide array of tools that can greatly help in the making of graphic designs for websites, brand logos, video games and print. It works well with vector graphics, allowing users to come up with beautifully crafted designs, topography, sketches and illustrations.
If you want to use vector art to create logos, sketches, typography, icons or even complex illustrations for videos or mobile then Adobe Illustrator is the best graphic design software for you. You can create artwork with seamless alignment by drawing pixel-perfect shapes. With Illustrator designing could never be faster. Adobe Illustrator comes with its own plugins that help in making a blank web page into a brilliant looking web page. Adobe Creative Cloud is available in a variety of pricing plans starting at $29.99/month.
- Touch-type tool is awesome.
- The Free Transform tool is very simple to use.
- Availability for Windows 10.
- State-of-the-art digital illustration tool
- Industry-standard vector graphics software
- Scale artworks to any size– while maintaining quality
Adobe InDesign CC is another graphic design software by adobe used for, preflighting and publication of documents for both print and digital media. It is a desktop publishing software that can be used to design posters, brochures, stationery, flyers, annual reports and magazines, among many other projects. You can also create eBooks, interactive PDFs and digital magazines using this graphic design tool. You can also use Behance and Typekit services that enable you to connect your workflow between photography, videos, good designing and web or app development.
- The combining of text and graphics becomes easy.
- The learning curve is very low, ideal for newbies.
- The features that come with InDesign are unbelievable.
- Premiere page layout and design solution
- Applicable for print, digital, and web media projects
- Professional layout and typesetting tools
- Supports Windows 10 & 8
A free and open source image manipulation and editing software, GIMP has a ton of features that can give the most popular software in its category a run for its money. This feature-laden tool is capable of easily fine tuning images and creating remarkable works of art from simple photographs. Its notable functionalities include noise reduction, colour correction, image enhancement tools, customizable brushes, and color adjustment tools.
The interface of this graphic design tool is totally customizable and the full-screen mode allows you to view and edit at the same time. Yes, not all the extensive features are available. Still, there are many features that will provide you a great experience. GIMP runs on Linux, OS X, Windows . Being a cross-compatible graphic design software, it has a strong support community support.
- The UI is modern and highly customizable.
- Very easy to use.
- Comes with single windows usage.
- Powerful image editing and manipulation tool that you can use for free
- Professional, high-quality color management features
- Supports Windows 10
- Wide customization and extensibility through integration with several programming languages
CorelDraw, a vector based graphics editor, that is hands down one of the most popular Industry Standard editors presently. It has some cool productive functions and such an ease of use that no other vector editor can match up to. This advance graphic design tool give you full control so you can get fast and dynamic results. With CorelDraw version X5 and above, you get an inbuilt organizer (Corel CONNECT) also.
CorelDraw works very smoothly with large files in Corel Photo-Paint, making it a must-have in the graphic design software list. It also supports apps like Barcode wizard, Duplexing wizard, Bitstream Font Navigator, etc.
- The interface customization is ideal.
- The design is very fresh.
- The training videos are very helpful.
- Choose from perpetual license or subscription.
- The right-click gives awesome vectorization.
- Shaping docker gives maximum usage.
- Extensive toolset for drawing, sketching, painting, and image editing
- Picture to painting presets utilize AI to transform images into artworks
- Comes with five core creative applications
- Supports Windows 10 and above
Read Also: Best Free HD Video Player For Windows 10
You Might Also Like: Best WordPress Themes For your Website